- sijo j. parekattil, director of urology, winter haven hospital, university of florida , winter haven, florida, usa
- ashok agarwal, director, center for reproductive medicine, cleveland clinic, cleveland, ohio, usa
a ground-breaking contribution to the literature, male infertility: contemporary clinical approaches, andrology, art & antioxidants offers a comprehensive review of well-established, current diagnostic and treatment techniques for male infertility. this state-of-the-art, evidence-based resource incorporates new multidisciplinary and complementary medicine approaches to create a first-of-its-kind guide to treatment strategies involving antioxidants for male infertility. designed as an easily accessible practical reference for daily use, male infertility: contemporary clinical approaches, andrology, art & antioxidants provides a high quality guide for urologists, reproductive endocrinologists, embryologists, andrologists, biologists and research scientists interested in the role that antioxidants play in male infertility.
- unique treatment of topic
- provides a comprehensive review of well-established, current diagnostic and treatment techniques
- state-of-the-art, evidence-based
- incorporates new multidisciplinary and complementary medicine approaches
- designed as an easily accessible, practical reference for point-of-care use